We continually strive to improve the Website based upon feedback that we receive from our customers and users. As such, the personal information that we learn from our customers, clients, and visitors, is used to improve our Website, personalize your experience, and to improve customer service. Furthermore, we may use the personal information identified below to process transactions, and send periodic emails.
Any email address that your provide may be used to process order(s), to send you information and/or updates regarding your order(s), and to keep you informed of and up to date with news about the Website, Ronja Sebastian, and/or any related products or service information.
You can visit the Website anonymously, or choose to not provide our site with any piece of information, but then you might not be able to take full advantage of our features, products, or services. We use this information in order to effectively respond to your requests, customize your use of the Website, improve our services, and to communicate with you.
You provide most information when you search, buy, post, or communicate with us. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through the Website or one of our third-party sellers; provide information for your order, account, and/or profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire; use our services; participate in discussion or community features; or provide and rate reviews.
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number(s); e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description; and financial information.
Information From Third Parties
Other, examples of information that we receive from third parties includes updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we can use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information; purchase or redemption information; and/or any financial information that we can obtain to help prevent and detect fraud.
What About Cookies?
The simple answer is “no.” Information from and about our customers is a cherished part of our business, and we do not sell any of our customers’ personal information to others. As such, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However, we may share your information as noted below:
- Third Parties: In rare cases, RonjaSebastian.com employs other companies or individuals to perform (or help perform) certain functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, search results, or links, processing credit card information, and/or providing customer service. In doing so, we might share your information with third-party business partners for the purpose of providing our products and/or services to you. However, such third-parties will be given limited access to your information, only as is reasonably necessary to deliver the product or service, and will never receive your information for any other purpose. Furthermore, we will always require any such third-party to adhere to this Privacy Notice, or operate under a similar policy.
- User Content: Any user content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to our services and/or Website may become available to the public and unable to be removed, except by RonjaSebastian.com in its sole discretion. Once posted on the Website, such user content may not be removable from public view, as copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Website, on other sites that have republished us, or if other users have copied or saved that information. If you do not wish your content to be available to the public, please do not post it on the Website.
- Non-Identifiable Information: Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Email Address(es): If you enter an email address, you will be able to communicate with RonjaSebastian.com, and possibly with other users. If you reply to users or participate in group meetings, your email address might be shared with these other users.
- Change Of Control: In the unlikely event that we buy or sell/divest/transfer the company, the Website, any of our products, services, assets, or any portion thereof (including any shares in our company), your personal information might be among the content that is sold and/or otherwise transferred in this type of a deal.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set forth herein and above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties. In these cases, you will have an opportunity to instruct us to not share the information, or any portion thereof.
We employ various security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order, or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information that you provide.
Such information is only accessible to those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are always required to keep such information in confidence. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
What About Advertisements And Links To Other Websites?
Occasionally, our Website will include third-party advertising or links to other websites. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, including differing terms regarding the usage and retention of cookies, and sharing of personal information. As such, we have no control over, responsibility for, or liability because of the activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Some third-parties may provide us information about you (such as the sites where you have been shown ads or demographic information) from offline and online sources that we may use to provide you more relevant and useful advertising. However, we do not provide any personal information to advertisers or to third party sites that display ads or links on our Website.
What Choices Do You Have About Your Information?
As discussed above, you can always choose to not provide certain information (unless required for the particular transaction), even though it might be needed or beneficial to make a purchase or take advantage of certain features.
At any time, you may update your account information and e-mail communication by contacting us through the relevant channel. You can stop receiving promotion email communications by following the steps to “unsubscribe” contained in any such email. We make every reasonable effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. If you have any questions about opting out of any such emails, please contact us directly.
Although we do not collect or retain any cookies, if you are at all concerned with the usage and retention of such cookies, it is a good idea to disable this function. The “Help” feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its relevant manufacturer.
Conditions, Notices, and Revisions