Why positive thinking sucks::

3 Shortcuts to Accelerated Manifestation

Why positive thinking sucks:: 3 Shortcuts to Accelerated Manifestation

Hey conscious creator, do you know that you create your own reality?
Ever heard about the Process of Manifestation – aka “the secret to how to create anything you want”?
Usually described as:
Your THOUGHTS create your FEELINGS/EMOTIONS, which create your ACTIONS, and with that: determine your RESULTS.
Thus: “change your thoughts to change your results”.
Yeah, me too.

And I used to BELIEVE that it was true until I realized *what was fundamentally MISSING* from that picture.

Here’s why that concept is flawed, why changing your thoughts doesn’t work – and: what to do instead:
3 Counterintuitive Shortcuts to Feeling Awesome + Accelerated Manifestation.

This is not only a portal from feeling bad to feeling good, but to deeper presence, deeper pleasure, embodied freedom and resistance free living.

Featuring a horse, two lions, the ocean, wrestling, and for the first time: my man Gabriel Rima.

Click play…

After you’ve watched – or even during the video as your insights come to you – love to hear your response to this.

Does this make total sense to you? Ever tried just “changing your thoughts” when you felt like crap and how did it go? ;)

Which one of the ‘SHIFTERS’ is you favorite?

Let me know in the comments below.

Lastly, if you want to have an in depth guided meditation to experience peace, limitlessness and expanded awareness, then go to www.EcstaticAwakeningRetreat.com/Limitless and download the free Limitless Meditation.

Mega massive love to you,
Ronja

πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

” sep_color=”[object Object]” border_size=”[object Object]” icon=”[object Object]” icon_circle=”[object Object]” icon_circle_color=”[object Object]” alignment=”[object Object]” hide_on_mobile=”[object Object]” class=”[object Object]” id=”[object Object]” /]

2018-02-15T14:00:59+00:00

20 Comments

1. Eva Driessen February 10, 2018 at 1:35 pm - Reply

Love it babe! And can totally agree. Dancing is my medicine, I almost always end up with a new project plan after dancing haha :)

You look beautiful and alive <3 Much love!

• Ronja Sebastian February 10, 2018 at 3:45 pm - Reply

Yeah babe, love it!! “I almost always end up with a new project plan after dancing” = me too ;)
      Now THAT’S some awesome work flow strategy right there…
      xx R

2. Veronica February 10, 2018 at 4:54 pm - Reply

You nailed it, Ronja. Great vid and you look great

3. Nana February 10, 2018 at 5:40 pm - Reply

Yes! I totally agree…to get pyisical rather than mental. I like to shake…it is neutral, moves my energy…whatever state I am in. Sometimes it leads to crying, self-compassion, gratitude, then a quiet joy and inspiredness.

Thanks for confirming this and reminding me!
    Love you, Ronja!

• Ronja Sebastian February 15, 2018 at 12:11 pm - Reply

A quiet joy and inspiration… love that…. πŸ’–πŸ’–
      And you’re so welcome :)

4. Laura February 10, 2018 at 6:14 pm - Reply

Love it!
    Am defenitely going to save it. Wrestling was already one of my favourites when feeling frustrated or confined within myself.

BTW: I’d really like to share your vid but layout of this page seems unclear and don’t seem to be able to go to Youtube easily from this page 😯. Is that just my phone?

5. Caroline February 10, 2018 at 6:18 pm - Reply

I’m totally with you on that! Doing something physical and just tune in to my body usually help if I feel stuck!

6. Rosalie February 10, 2018 at 6:40 pm - Reply

So much yes! Bodily energy creates feelings/emotions as well as thoughts. Thank you Ronja!

7. Tamara February 10, 2018 at 7:54 pm - Reply

Beautiful! Absolutely loved it. This was my nourishing moment of chilling, watching you and having some veggie dinner! Thanks for shining your light once again. Big hug xo

• Ronja Sebastian February 15, 2018 at 12:10 pm - Reply

Happy to have dinner with you any time, sis! πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’•

8. Susan February 11, 2018 at 5:50 pm - Reply

Beautiful creation! And I agree!

9. Anja February 14, 2018 at 9:53 pm - Reply

You can make me feel so good!!!! You are very pure Thanks, you helped me to often:))) πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸŒΈ

10. Amber February 15, 2018 at 3:21 pm - Reply

Thanks Ronja, The info was known but you talk about it so beautifully, very inspiring!