7 days of meditating in darkness ?

7 days of meditating in darkness ?

This last week has been deep, dark and filled with 3rd eye/pineal activation. Awakening at 5am every morning for 2 hours of meditation before breakfast.

We’ve been meditating, shaking, dancing, chanting, touching the Void and dissolving into emptiness.
Eating, sleeping, showering, and fasting – all in complete darkness.

First I experienced a few days of total visual blackness. No difference with eyes closed or open.

And then as the cerebral activity shifted and my brain chemistry started flooding with DMT… increasing rainbow visuals, swirling fractals, colors and light filling the darkness. For the first time seeing energy bodies and feeling the toroidal field of the human body.

I used to hold light as my first and foremost love. But after this week of feeling so enveloped in velvety darkness and relaxing into the silence… I’m falling deeper and deeper in love with the dark.

Drinking the darkness in through our eyes, into our bones, into every cell. Sinking into deep yin, and letting her rejuvenate everything.
Enter the darkness… and let the darkness enter you.

“Reflect. Why has God been symbolized everywhere as light? Not because God is light, but because man is afraid of darkness.

Darkness is eternal. Light always has some source. Darkness is without source. That which has some source cannot be infinite; only that which is sourceless can be infinite and eternal.
Darkness is relaxation, total relaxation. Light is born and dies; darkness simply is. It is deathless.

When there is light, you are defined. I can see you, the light is there. Your body has a definition. You are defined, you have boundaries.

Boundaries exist because of the light. When the light is not there, boundaries are dissolved. In blackness nothing is defined, everything merges into every other thing. Forms disappear.

Because then you are not defined, then you don’t know who you are. The face cannot be seen, the body cannot be known.

Everything merges into a formless existence. That may be one of the causes of fear — because you cannot feel your defined existence. Existence becomes vague and fear enters, because you don’t know now who you are.

Contemplating, meditating, merging, it will be easier to merge into darkness than to merge into light, because light gives distinctions. Darkness takes away all distinctions. In the light you are beautiful or ugly, rich or poor.

The light reveals you as a distinct person. Darkness envelops you, accepts you — not as a distinct person; it simply accepts you without any definitions. You are enveloped and you become one.”
– Osho

Two days ago we slowly re-emerged into the light and I cried for hours from the sheer beauty of the colors, light and immense visual orgasm. Never experienced colors like this before…

Then still for a couple of days we had to go back into the dark because the light felt too painful for our very sensitive eyes. DMT effect still strong.

My sense perceptions have shifted to the point where I can sense walls, people, pathways by smelling/feeling my way.
Haven’t bumped into anything, but ironically, at the night of emerging, when I went into my bathroom with a bit of light coming in for the first time – and thus could *see* the door – I totally misjudged the distance and banged headfirst into the corner of the wall :P

Now… enjoying New Delhi with Crystal Love and tomorrow morning getting on a train to Goa = a swift train journey adventure of only 26 hours…

And for the curious…… You can find info about the Darkness Retreat here and here.

With all my love, from India…

Ronja Sebastian

Version 2

P.S. Just an hour before going into the 7 day darkness retreat I launched a new 9 part video training series that’s been months in the making.

Basically hit ‘send’, closed my computer, and then went offline for 8 days… Logically a very *bad* move… but in reality it has all flowed beautifully by itself.

Deeply nourishing and healing to be totally screen free. And coming back online I have been immensely touched by all of the comments and messages that have been flowing in.

Already about 400 women have joined the training and more flowing in by the hour. So if you haven’t seen it already, a gift awaits you at…

2017-04-10T13:13:10+02:00

13 Comments

1. adidas yeezy April 28, 2019 at 3:59 pm - Reply

I must express some appreciation to this writer just for bailing me out of this difficulty. As a result of browsing through the world wide web and getting views which were not powerful, I thought my entire life was well over. Existing without the presence of answers to the difficulties you’ve solved through your short post is a critical case, as well as those which could have badly damaged my entire career if I had not come across your website. Your own personal skills and kindness in dealing with all the stuff was excellent. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I had not come across such a subject like this. I can at this point look forward to my future. Thanks so much for the skilled and effective guide. I will not be reluctant to propose the website to any individual who desires counselling about this topic.

2. golden goose sneakers April 30, 2019 at 5:19 am - Reply

I together with my pals were analyzing the nice thoughts from your web blog and at once developed a terrible feeling I had not expressed respect to the site owner for those tips. The men had been for that reason stimulated to read all of them and already have certainly been taking advantage of them. Thank you for turning out to be really thoughtful and then for considering varieties of impressive information most people are really eager to be informed on. My sincere apologies for not expressing gratitude to earlier.

3. kyrie irving shoes May 2, 2019 at 2:09 am - Reply

I want to show my thanks to the writer just for rescuing me from this particular challenge. As a result of checking throughout the the web and getting things which were not powerful, I figured my entire life was gone. Existing minus the approaches to the difficulties you’ve fixed as a result of the short article is a critical case, and the ones which might have adversely damaged my career if I hadn’t encountered the blog. Your actual skills and kindness in handling the whole lot was valuable. I’m not sure what I would’ve done if I hadn’t come upon such a stuff like this. I can also at this time relish my future. Thank you so much for your expert and amazing help. I will not think twice to refer the website to any individual who needs and wants guidance about this situation.

4. nike shoes May 3, 2019 at 10:10 pm - Reply

I would like to voice my respect for your generosity giving support to individuals that require help with this particular issue. Your very own dedication to getting the message up and down appeared to be quite invaluable and have really enabled ladies much like me to attain their goals. Your new useful guideline indicates a whole lot to me and somewhat more to my colleagues. Thanks a ton; from everyone of us.

5. yeezy boost 350 v2 May 4, 2019 at 4:08 pm - Reply

I and my buddies appeared to be digesting the great helpful tips on your web site and then suddenly came up with an awful feeling I had not expressed respect to the web blog owner for those strategies. The men became for this reason very interested to read them and now have surely been taking advantage of them. Thank you for indeed being very considerate and also for opting for some useful useful guides most people are really needing to be informed on. My sincere regret for not expressing appreciation to sooner.

6. nike shoes May 5, 2019 at 3:06 pm - Reply

I simply desired to thank you very much all over again. I am not sure what I would’ve worked on in the absence of the actual creative ideas discussed by you concerning that problem. It seemed to be a frightening problem in my position, however , witnessing the very specialised style you handled it took me to jump with happiness. I will be happy for the help and in addition trust you comprehend what a great job you have been putting in instructing the mediocre ones with the aid of a web site. Most likely you have never come across any of us.

7. kd 11 May 7, 2019 at 12:40 am - Reply

My spouse and i felt quite ecstatic Michael managed to finish off his preliminary research through the precious recommendations he obtained from your very own web page. It’s not at all simplistic to just find yourself giving away tactics people may have been selling. And we also figure out we now have the writer to thank because of that. All the illustrations you made, the easy blog menu, the friendships you make it easier to instill – it’s got most astonishing, and it’s aiding our son in addition to our family recognize that that subject is thrilling, and that’s really essential. Thanks for all!

8. vans shoes May 10, 2019 at 10:49 pm - Reply

I want to show my gratitude for your kind-heartedness giving support to persons that require help on this particular content. Your personal commitment to passing the message all-around had been unbelievably functional and has always allowed others like me to get to their ambitions. This warm and friendly recommendations means a great deal a person like me and further more to my fellow workers. Best wishes; from everyone of us.

9. yeezy boost May 14, 2019 at 8:04 pm - Reply

I intended to post you the little bit of note to finally thank you again just for the magnificent suggestions you have featured at this time. It was quite particularly generous of people like you to convey unhampered precisely what many of us could possibly have marketed for an e-book in order to make some money for themselves, primarily since you might well have tried it in the event you desired. Those points in addition served to provide a good way to comprehend other individuals have similar dream just as my very own to find out a whole lot more related to this issue. I’m sure there are a lot more pleasurable instances in the future for many who scan through your website.

10. ferragamo belt May 15, 2019 at 4:54 am - Reply

I wish to show some thanks to this writer for rescuing me from such a trouble. Because of scouting throughout the world-wide-web and finding views which were not productive, I assumed my entire life was gone. Being alive minus the strategies to the problems you’ve fixed by means of your main website is a critical case, as well as ones that could have in a wrong way affected my career if I hadn’t come across your blog. Your main talents and kindness in playing with a lot of things was important. I am not sure what I would’ve done if I hadn’t discovered such a stuff like this. I’m able to at this time look ahead to my future. Thanks so much for this specialized and amazing help. I will not be reluctant to refer your blog to any individual who should receive recommendations on this topic.

11. Michael Maharishi May 15, 2019 at 9:51 pm - Reply

Thank you for these great tips on meditation! I’m currently researching info for a new article I’m writing on mindfulness in daily life on https://maharishimeditation.com Would it be possible to link to this post? That would be a huge help for my assignment…many thanks!

12. yeezy boost 350 May 19, 2019 at 8:22 pm - Reply

I actually wanted to develop a small note in order to say thanks to you for all the precious concepts you are placing at this website. My extensive internet research has finally been compensated with pleasant content to exchange with my co-workers. I would admit that most of us site visitors actually are unquestionably endowed to exist in a fantastic community with so many brilliant people with beneficial things. I feel rather privileged to have discovered your weblog and look forward to plenty of more awesome times reading here. Thanks once again for a lot of things.

13. hermes handbags May 19, 2019 at 9:49 pm - Reply

Thank you so much for giving everyone an extremely remarkable opportunity to check tips from this website. It’s always very beneficial plus stuffed with a good time for me and my office fellow workers to visit the blog no less than three times in a week to read the latest things you will have. And indeed, I’m also always astounded for the terrific opinions you serve. Some 2 points in this post are in truth the most efficient we’ve ever had.