What Do Women Really Want In A Man? With Klemen Thomas & Ronja Sebastian

What Do Women Really Want In A Man? With Klemen Thomas & Ronja Sebastian

This is possibly the number one thing that I hear women say that they *wish*  that men knew.

One simple shift which can change everything. When men get *this* it’s kind of like getting superpowers.

Or more accurately: discovering that you had superpowers all along and just didn’t know it yet.

Especially because it’s so simple.

And the men who do know and live this, keep on enjoying ever more amazing relationships and interactions with women with astonishing effortlessness.

Join me and my friend and Men’s Sexual Empowerment Coach Klemen Thomas, for this candid conversation on desire, longing and intimacy.

Filmed in a bustling outside cafe in Utrecht… Click play:

And now over to you:

Women, what do you most long for in a man?

What can you do to evoke that?

Men, what have you noticed in your partner(s) when you apply this shift that we speak of in the video?

Leave a comment below.

And go here for a free audio training with Klemen.

Love,

Ronja Sebastian

P.S. We’re looking at dates and locations for the next Ecstatic Awakening retreat. Right now it looks like 23–29 January or 30 January – 5 February 2017 in Bali are possibilities for the next adventure…

Keep your calendars open and sign up here below to be invited to the next one:

xx

Opt In Image

Stay up to date + get on the early notification list here:

(Love. Respect. Privacy. 0% spam.)
2017-04-10T13:13:25+00:00

16 Comments

1. Arjen Puite August 27, 2016 at 10:22 am - Reply

Great interview, thanks! Insightful :)

2. Charlene August 27, 2016 at 10:42 am - Reply

Lifestyle compatibility is?, similar vision, depth and presence/a willingness to hold space without needing to fix. I’m still dreaming of the day a man walks into my life with these qualities! I know you’re out there somewhere, wishing for a fabulous girl like me.?
    ? Worth watching & sharing with your men, ladies! So many truths here.

3. Leonie August 27, 2016 at 11:25 am - Reply

This is soooo spot on!! “When a woman shows her emotions, she doesn’t want to be fixed. She wants to be seen and fully met.”

4. Rosina August 27, 2016 at 11:27 am - Reply

A huge hallelujah to this video! I couldn’t help feel this extends to many relationships between men and women, also non-sexual relations.

The masculine wants to dive in to fix the feminine, when all the feminine wants is to have a safely held space to dance what is flowing through her and release it.

Thanks for sharing this video guys <3

5. Isa August 27, 2016 at 11:46 am - Reply

I found this little text some time ago from a beautiful soul (I sadly do not remember the source):

As a woman you want nothing more from your man than to feel him being fully present and totally there with you. Penetrating your being with his consciousness. Giving you love from that space. It’s the feeling of him feeling you, opening your heart, and being the kind of man you can surrender to.

And as a man…all the other qualities aside, what he loves the most about YOU is: Your sensual succulence and surrender. The full-bodied YES of your embodiment of life, sex and energy. As a man, he wants nothing more than to feel you opening to him, softening in response to his penetration, and receiving HIM fully into your heart without boundaries.

6. Isa August 27, 2016 at 3:27 pm - Reply

This is so funny!!! Best words ever!!! Thank you goddess!!

7. May August 28, 2016 at 2:09 am - Reply

Ohw sooo nice and has helped me and my partner opening up to a whole different conversation. And actually made me clear on wanting to be in this relationship again, being clear on who i am as a woman and who i want to be as a woman for my man. Just in time, opening and healing! Thank you to lovely’s! Kisskiss

8. Ismael Brown August 28, 2016 at 2:12 pm - Reply

This is truly insightful. For men and women both.