The Magic Secret to Feminine Happiness

The Magic Secret to Feminine Happiness

Oooohh girl…

I’m excited to bring to you an interview with Orgasmic Bliss expert Layla Martin, founder of the Sexy Revolution and the Obliss Master-class

Six weeks of yoga-style sex exercises showing you how to maximize your pleasure and orgasmic potential.

We shot this video live from Bali, so you’ll hear some sounds of jungle, birds and chickens. ;)

Click play to hear our juicy conversation about female orgasms, and how we all can open up for more orgasmic bliss…

Why join the Obliss Course?

Obliss Reason #1:

Because having sexual hang-ups really weighs you down, would you agree?

Feeling bad inside your body, not quite right about your sexuality…. well, it’s more than just a bedroom issue.

It means you have less energy, less intimacy, less confidence and all too often, less love to give in your life.

It’s easy to think, “oh, it’s just a sexual issue. It’s not a big deal, everyone has them.”

But you still long to feel radiant.

You desire to feel alive, meaningful, and able to treasure your time in this life as a celebration!

The way to get this is through your sexual pleasure.

And it doesn’t have to be a drag, doing some sexual healing.

It can be downright adventurous and fun.

That’s why I’m so excited to introduce you to my friend, Layla Martin, who spent six years in Asia studying with Tantric masters, and she’s distilled the essence of this wisdom into a six-week online master-class.

Find out more about the Obliss master-class HERE.

Obliss Reason #2:

It’s all online so you can do it from the comfort of your own home – and feel completely free and private in all the practices.

If you’ve been wanting to connect with yourself and feel sexually magnetic and totally alive, this is for you.

The course is designed both for women who are single or in a relationship:

It builds your intimacy and passion if you’re in a couple – and helps you feel radiant and magnetic if you’re single. Win/win! :)

Women who have done this program report feeling a totally new sense of love for their bodies.

They experience more profound pleasure with partners than they ever thought possible.

They put down old stories and sexual baggage and reclaim their ecstatic birthright.

This program is fantastic, and a totally great way to spend six-weeks. It’s all about a holistic, powerful approach to sexual pleasure and loving your body.

Registration for the master-class opens today and closes September 10th, so jump in quick.

Check it out and join here.

Obliss Reason #3:

I have a secret to share with you.

All of this used to be common knowledge.

In fact, 5000 years ago, pretty much everyone knew this.

Now, we are only starting to remember as women.

You are beautiful, sacred, and wondrous.

Your sexuality is a gift and a blessing.

Your body is exactly perfect.

And your orgasmic potential is huge.

It may be hard for you to hear, or you might be nodding in total agreement.

Either way, how do you embody this kind of beauty and magic?

How do you walk that truth, dance it, and make love with it in the modern world?

There are actual techniques for this.

Just like yoga opens your body to subtle sensations and deep relaxation, there is a kind of yoga for sex.

It opens you to pleasure, subtle energies, and, let’s be honest – huge, crazy orgasms!

Obliss Reason #4:

There are so many juicy, wonderful practices in this course to last a lifetime and it can totally transform your relationship to your body and your sexuality.

Women are raving about how they found love for themselves in ways they never thought possible.

How they discovered so much pleasure they thought only other women were capable of.

I’ve tried this myself and I’ve opened up for deeper orgasms than I’ve ever experienced before.

Click here to view the course details.

With love and blessings,

Ronja & Layla Signature

P.S. The registration has just opened for the Obliss Master-class, so check it out here if you’re curious and want to join.

I joined this course myself in May last year. I totally loved it (!!) and would love to see you there too!

The Obliss Master-class is designed both for women who are single or in a relationship:

Love!

Signup for free weekly tips, tools & inspiration
+ get a VIP offer to join
the Sensual Yogini Online Academy for Women.

Just enter your First Name + favorite Email here below:

(Love. Respect. Privacy. 0% spam.)
2016-07-24T01:52:25+02:00

5 Comments

1. adidas gazelle May 6, 2019 at 7:43 am - Reply

Needed to write you one tiny remark to be able to give many thanks as before for those fantastic pointers you’ve discussed on this website. It’s simply strangely generous with you to offer openly just what many individuals would’ve offered for an electronic book to end up making some bucks for themselves, specifically considering the fact that you might have tried it in the event you desired. These things as well acted like a easy way to be sure that some people have similar fervor like my very own to grasp more and more with regards to this problem. I am sure there are several more pleasurable occasions up front for people who examine your blog post.

2. hermes birkin May 10, 2019 at 3:22 am - Reply

Needed to write you the tiny remark to say thank you as before about the breathtaking principles you’ve shared here. This is really pretty generous with you to deliver publicly what many of us would’ve distributed as an ebook to end up making some bucks for themselves, mostly now that you might have tried it if you wanted. These principles in addition served like the great way to realize that other people have the same zeal like mine to find out many more with respect to this matter. I know there are numerous more fun sessions ahead for many who find out your blog.

3. canada goose jacket May 14, 2019 at 11:09 am - Reply

I must show appreciation to you for bailing me out of this circumstance. Right after exploring through the world wide web and coming across basics which are not productive, I assumed my life was gone. Living without the strategies to the issues you have solved through the post is a critical case, as well as ones that could have badly damaged my entire career if I had not encountered your web page. Your own personal talents and kindness in dealing with almost everything was excellent. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I hadn’t encountered such a solution like this. I’m able to at this time relish my future. Thanks for your time so much for your impressive and amazing help. I won’t be reluctant to refer your web page to anyone who would need guidance on this area.

4. yeezy boost 350 May 16, 2019 at 10:53 pm - Reply

I enjoy you because of all your hard work on this blog. Debby really loves setting aside time for investigations and it’s really easy to understand why. My partner and i know all regarding the lively form you give important guidance via the website and even foster response from other ones about this subject matter and my simple princess has been studying so much. Take pleasure in the rest of the new year. Your doing a fabulous job.

5. nike shoes May 19, 2019 at 2:21 am - Reply

My husband and i ended up being so lucky that Albert managed to deal with his reports out of the ideas he had from your very own web site. It is now and again perplexing to just always be handing out steps that most people have been selling. And we remember we have got the website owner to give thanks to because of that. The specific explanations you made, the straightforward website menu, the friendships you can assist to engender – it is most exceptional, and it’s really facilitating our son in addition to us do think the situation is amusing, which is really pressing. Thank you for the whole thing!